Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Extreme couponing with Maria learn with me

Hi I am Maria as you know and I would like to work on saving thousands of dollars a year and get carts of FREE STUFF!!
  My story-I am a mom of a 4 year old i have a $300 income a month so i don't have much money I went to a local store called Shaw's once which I use to hate it there they was the MOST expensive store on the planet!! BUT they double there coupons so i go there now.. I had went there about 6 months ago i got $110 balance due then handed them my coupons GUESS what it cost now??? $27 great right?? well that's nothing we will extreme coupon together. i have basics to start you out

1-you need a printer-cheap at Walmart with coupon should be $30 
Or check the good will out, or second hand stores,uncle Henry's newspapers for free stuff or yard sales, Craig s list is also great
I have a BRAND NEW PRINTER I will sell, I bought it in April but didnt need 2 printers my mom and I share one so I could sell the other one, I would return it to the store but i went over the 90 days.. so I paid $50 I will sell it to you for $40 plus shipping should be $7  so pay my Paypal
 at www.mariasgooddeals.wix.com/free check my site out I can build you one with your favorite things to do in life for as little as $10



#1 Printer
#2 Binder or folder to hold coupons
#3 sale flyers or get them online
#4 Shop by your coupons find the coupon and the sale and put it together

That's all for this week next week we will go again and try harder
From $100 you should save $50 next week we will save $80

GOOD LUCK see you soon
 dont forget to share






SponsoredTweets referral badge Make REAL money with twitter with no money out of your pocket Yes a job without having to pay to start it up

No comments:

Post a Comment