Tuesday, July 25, 2017

President TRUMP a cry for help from a low class U.S.A CITIZEN

I need money help.wow I asked for help.anyone rich enough to give a helping hand a tax rite off a few new friends. Not Saying ill be your friend or even like your ways but I give everyone a chance.let's see where this goes

   give a hello.yes that was lame but I'm better then this my family is my son mom and me.I know we deserve more at least my son does..our trailer.yeah.mom won't let me ask for help she's embarrassed cries.
    well I cry too when no one's looking.my pains unbearable .hate the meds they don't last.dint know what to do.my back pay from disability was gonna get us a modular home used I dint care just safe.warm.sturdy.....now we got this .takes 3years to get on helping list. lawyer forgot to submit my documents from important doctors so I lost also they didn't get me ready to meet w judge.told her I wanted to start a business. I did say that lawyer confidence....but my mind isn't All there.i can't take life.pain.I had a store(marias place, a flagging business my dad ran .....I have severe P.T.S.D., ANXIETY LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE.DEPPRESSION AS HE AH DEGENERATIVE DISC DISEASE.BULGING DISC ARTHRITIS HEAD TO TOESEVERE MIGRAINES DAILY YES EVERY DAY.
THOUGHT OF SUICIDE BUT NO ONE COULD EVER LOVE MY SON LIKE ME
...THATS IT HE KEEPS ME AS STRONG AS I CAN B........

No comments:

Post a Comment