Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A dairy of a mad white woman #2

Tuesday.
  Once again Wal-Mart ducked up meds prices everything
Mislabling price I'm so sick of them!!

  Last year know paid $300 for a pool on sale didn't even want but since it was for my so s weight loss and only
Yup only $300 o
I bought it self check out.the guy down at pool gave me tag to check out.then go pick up.well 2weeks later since they knew me so well enthralled  said I had to pay $200 more it wasn't the rite price I was pissed but thought omg thank god they let me pay the difference.forgetting there employee did it and didn't check receipts and helped me load it......
I bought 15 boxes of granola bars because 2 prices said $3.50/  not $5.99!!!!!!!!
Why the duck would I buy that many u ask.they were on sale.they rang up at fkn $5.99each.I learned days layer and no one liked them but me...
Motherless
Ill sign off with that...
My sons father I broke it off for 2 years making sure we were ok .because he's the type to hate the bitch the X.
So what's he say.we're really done cause I'm thinking of someone.already heart ached I dint wanna hear it just be safe and dint in evolve our son in sleepiness..


Ok done for now!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment