Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mindfulness - Depression - Anxiety - P.T.S.D- things that may help through your journey and mine

square stop count to 4 while taking a deep breath
count to 4 while exhaling
and repeat 4 times, It really will work, you have to think about doing it though,
  sometimes crying is the only way, BUT only for so long, 
when my car was stolen by an A-Hole_ mechanic, i cried for weeks couldn't believe it happens! So I got a counselor because i was shutting down ,My counsler knows me and she knows how much i love my son, well i acually live for HIM,  and I was afraid of hurting someone close to me like my son, I know in my heart id never do that BUT, i needed help and I listen to all the people out there that hurt there kids and wonder in they are mental or just assholes that dont deserve to live,!!, I also want to be the strongest mom I can be, and right now im starting to get my grounds back a little i go to counseling every week 3 times a week and try to hit a meeting like AA meetings or addiction meetings, because they are open for everyone and everyone has problems and we talk together trying to help each other, ITS HELPED ME SOOOO MUCH!!!

Right now I live for my son but someday I hope to live for me too, and with counseling and groups, its bound to click in right??
  

Please keep chatting and checking in here, lifes to short to live like this so if you have any imput please share it here, and ill be back within 2 days, see you then

Thank you for sharing ideas and sharing this with your friends

 

Mindfulness is here and now, don't think of the stresses of then or what could happened, think about right this second

No comments:

Post a Comment