Sunday, August 17, 2014

HELP FAMILYS GET TRANSPORTATION AND SNOW PLOWING IN THE WINTER

Transportation for disabled familys Live

View Campaign

Transportation for disabled familys


Transportation and snow plowing for disabled and less fortunate folks, Nonprofit Family Hope

Short Summary


  • I am Maria, I am a disabled single mom taking care of my son my mom and myself, Been through a lot since my injury,
  • I have worked since 6 years old, rapped by age 7 repeatedly, I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Fibromyalgia, Bulging disc, Degenerative disc disorder,ECT... 
  •  I am ready to fight and help others carry on as I have and what doesn't kill us, does make us stronger!!
  • I am taking this as an opportunity as This has pushed me over the edge to a few nervous break downs, only to encourage me to help others in our very same situation.
  • This will not just help my family but thousands of other family's that have been fighting so hard to just live through another day without giving up..
  • I plan on taking this as far as I can , and build an empire for every state out there...
  • Maine is so very cold and expensive for a plow, we could never afford the greedy

What We Need

Break it down for you in more detail:
  • First I will take $6,000 and buy a gas efficient vehicle to transport folks to where they need to go 
  • 2nd of all I will take the other 6,000 to buy an efficient plow to plow folks out to get them safely out and in there yards, I know this sate is horrible if you have no transportation and plowing ability,
  • A plow job is a minimum of $35, I will donate my time and get volunteers to help us so people can have their yards done..
  • A taxi is a minimum of $9, whether its 2-3 miles, We will work together to get people where they need to go..
  • You will change so many lives, People are committing suicide because of simple stuff like this , no transportation, cant get out of there yards, they just give up, Its so hard to live like this, so you will actually save lives!!
  • If we don't reach our full goal, we can still buy transportation and start slow, and work our selves up to a plow vehicle, I do know how to barter so even if i didn't get what I need here I can work with it, and get us folks on the road to living a better and safer life
  • I drove a very unsafe car for 2 years here and there, It was so unsafe I couldnt drive my little boy in it, Thank god I  didnt because it broke in half while driving around a corner, No one should have to live like we have in the last 5 years..

The Impact

Feel free to explain more about your campaign and let people know how the difference their contribution will make:
  • This will someday change the world and make it a safer place
  • I did start 2 businesses, It was heavy work and I couldn't afford to hire help, I had to gve it up , This is different, I wont have to life anything, just drive and help people and I will have volunteers, I already have 3 people ready and waiting for me to get wheels to transport people, and we plan on taking shifts..
  • What if you or your family didn't have transportation or was stuck in there yards while a blizzard was roaring outside, If I had my Non profit Family Hope for transportation and snow removal going, wouldn't you love if I could come and clean out the yards of your loved ones , Or get then to the hospital, or to work or to the store, Wouldn't you be thankful of Theses services for your loved ones, I know i will be..

Risks & Challenges

There is no risk involved here, its all win win, everyone needs transportation, Everyone needs to be able to get out of there yards in the below 0 winters... This will help so many people,
  • My plan is to make a scheduled and get everyone's appointment dates and work with the community, with all transportation issues and in the winter same thing, work with the community

Other Ways You Can Help

Some people just can't contribute, but that doesn't mean they can't help:
  • You can help by getting  the word out and make some noise about my campaign.
  • use the Indiegogo share tools!
  • Facebook,twitter,myspace
And that's all there is to it.

Lets get this show on the roa and make the world a beter, safer place

Love - Laugh - Live  a better Tomorrow

Thank you for all your time and help, we are stronger together!!
Find This Campaign On
Team
Help make it happen
for Transportation for disabled familys and Maria Burchfield!

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SHARE THIS  

No comments:

Post a Comment