Thursday, April 10, 2014

Home sitter- house sitter-PCA- spring clean up- tax write off-major tax deduction


Your home sitter

Spring time vacation Don't Leave Your Home alone!!
Robbed-vandalized,Burnt
, your worst nightmare could come true, stop it before that happens!!

 Go on vacation not having to worrie about bandits and robbers and all that wonderful stuff you worrier  about when your gone and suppose to be having a good time..

 go to my web site and get to know me a bit, then give me a call to watch your home or animals for you, i will keep your mail box empty so you don't have to track your mail down when you get back
  , also small details,,take messages, clean in and out of your home the home I am the most  honest you ever want to meet
I treat others like I want to be treated
I also believe in Karma, what goes around comes around
so the little extra touch goes along way..
 so we can negotiate the cost when you have me over for free quote

Are you skimping to pay for your trip, or do you just need a break or a helping hand but cant afford it or wont pay the high prices that every company wants!!, well here I am, this is a win win for you


mariasgooddeals.wix.com/free 
references_ You will be given my references when we talk for I wont jepradise the privacy of anyone




Tax write off dont just through it away to the GOV. donate it to a fami,ly in need and write it off

No comments:

Post a Comment