Sunday, October 26, 2014

5 year old child is bullied by two 4 year old little girls in school!! Learn to prune mary jane plants

 4 year old emotional sweet little boy, being bullied by 2 little girls 
   smaller then him in his very own first ore-school ever!! 
   A place where he should have and would have been having so much fun to experience his new beginnings but instead parents don't teach there kids to treat others how they want to be treated!!!!!!   
My  baby boy came home every day crying they were beating him up ect!! 


He was having fun and loving school , then started coming home begging me not to make hm go back, to a pace with many kds that he always has loved and always got along with and ALWAYS gave me a problem when it was time to leave, NOT TO stay with kids,
  BULLIES will do that, they will change a childs life forever, and theirs... 

    Telling me things that where happening to him He also mixed up his days to when its happening so when he tells me it happened , I went to the teacher , and he says "he has a wild imagination because the kid wasn't even in school today!! 

   WHAT!!!!   WHY?? What the hell is the truth, why would he make this up??
    because, he is so upset he cant get his days right or because he so young why should he have to get his days right!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell am I to do???
I investigate the situation and find that the girls are mean to him but the teachers don't do a thing, they say, JUST USE YOUR WORDS,     OK but after if that didn't work then stop the other child thats being mean, CALL the parents to teach them how to raise their kids better!! Before its to late, after if they Bully the wrong kid they may get hurt or even worse, so these things can go many ways..............
We need to stop this now!!Before more kids die!

 HATE  - HARASSMENT - ABUSE  -PHYSICAL/MENTAL

 Image result for picture of HEART
I am a mom of a five year old son, the love of my life, this year he is having a separation issues, he cries at night asking me "mom please don't leave me don't go don't leave me at school alone..., I don't know if hes hurting more or am ,
 Damd it! I am so angry at all of us, we have let this happen, we have made this happen

Things we say at home in front of the kids, they are listening to it all!!
 So I need your help and I need it fast!!
to stop the hurt an make our kids  strong fast, it won't happen over night, well it didn't happened over night, it tok months of abuse!!Harassment, bullies

 I went through this the first week of school and it did take more then 2 weeks, he was sick for 3 days last week and there was no school for 2 days so a whole week off with mommy I don't think was to good for him for school, now Im at point A again..... 
  
 I am so destroyed over this I mean my baby hurts being away from me so bad, but why, my god!!.
 BULLYS- mean kids

 We need to watch children CLOSE, they are begging for us to teach them the correct way of life,

Teach them this one important thing in life- How do you want to be treated?  Then treat others the same way, KARMA comes back to you at-least 3 times if not 10!!

The way you treat others- what if someone else did that or said that to your mother, father brother sister, grandma, grandpa, aunt uncle ,ECT you get the drift, a person you care about, how would you feel if a j


So this week I am going to toughing up and say you have to do this you will get a prize after school something special with mom when you get home.. I will do this daily and hope to encourage him to get back to school as he will love to daily again!! 
 Be happy ,HTTP://WWW.MARIASGOODDEALS.WIX.COM/FREE LIVE LAUGH LOVE AND PRAY, GOD BLESS YOU,

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE-SHARE AND DONATE

HTTP://WWW.MARIASGOODDEALS.WIX.COM/FREE





  


        
Medicate natural - Not pills  don't kill your liver!   safe with vapor- Please subscribe, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment